Tuesday, November 28, 2006

adventures in taxation without representation

here, in no particular order, are some pictures from the weekend.


This is me beginning my Thanksgiving meal (the first real turkey dinner in about 13 years). Notice the anticipation on my face. I had no idea what a big turkey dinner feels like.




And this, of course, is me after the meal. Can you see the food leaking out my eyes? It's there, I'm pretty sure. Luckily Spiderman 2 was on, so we watched it (whilst my cousins screamed "gross, disgusting!" at the kissing scenes which, in my humble opinion, are pretty tame for movie standards. But that's just me.)



My parents standing outside the building where they met.
(insert barfing noise here)


And this is the thing de la resistance - my dad flipping the white house off. He was really excited about this. We actually had to take the picture twice - the first time he was wearing gloves and it didn't come out so well. There was a cop car parked right behind me, watching us take the picture. Thank goodness for freedom of speech, eh? right?
you have to really want to see the flipping off as it's slightly obscured by the umbrella.

No comments: