Monday, July 24, 2006

well. thank god THAT's over.

As some of you may know, I'm gearing up to apply to grad school As such, I have been studying for the dreaded GRE test. Then, last week, I decided I just. couldn't. take. it. anymore. So I took the GRE test on Saturday. Huzzah!

So, after a few days freaking out, and I apologize to everyone for whatever pain I put you through, I bit the bullet and took the test. Thank you, ETS, for showing me my score immediately upon completing the test. Now I know that I never have to take an ETS test again. Praise the lord.

And now I can go back to doing important things on the subway. Like reading and sleeping. Without feeling guilty. The question remains: who wants to write my personal statement for me?

no, no. don't everyone jump up at once.

The picture is of my cousin, Rory, because he's also really excited that my GRE adventure is over. Thanks, Stacy, for the pic.

2 comments:

J said...

A.) It's adorable that he is so happy about the Telly Tubbies (sp?)

B.) Mozel tov from the entire Siegel family and my grandparents who offered to adopt you (really, I can't remember why. They like you)

C.) I will write your personal statement. You want to be a zebra doctor right?

Flushy McBucketpants said...

It's a personal statement. It's none of their business.