Sunday, December 31, 2006

the gang of idiots: together again




I've spent the last week in Los Angeles with the family, friends from high school, and seth. Much driving was done, much fun was had, many burgers were eaten. Also, I made my first batch of latkes solo (with jacks and cathy helping, of course).

Now Sheena and Toby have both returned to Brooklyn from not-new-york, and the family is back together again. As I type, the boys are playing perfect dark. It's like freshman year of college all over again.

Needless to say, having everyone together is maybe the best thing, and I can't think of a better way to watch the year change than with the whole gang of idiots.

If anyone reads this before tonight, come to our new years party! bring friends, champagne, and dress fancy. It'll be awesome.

call for directions.

No comments: