Wednesday, January 03, 2007

subtract balm. plus stable.

So I returned to work today after a vacation of about a week and a half (which was fantastic and I want to go back right now), and I guess the sewage backed up in the bathroom? So our leprochaun friend is apparently living in a stable with horses (I haven't named him yet, but you can name the horse. Winner has a new leprochaun picture drawn with them in it.) in a stable filled with horse shit.

he still smells bad, but now he has bad smelling company.

7 comments:

Sheena said...

Hubert? Hubert the Horse?

Did I win?!?

Flushy McBucketpants said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flushy McBucketpants said...

How about Spanky, the Incontinent Pony?

claire said...

ummmm, i'm going to wait until the idiots return from north toby, but i'm leaning towards hubert. sorry, will.

J said...

Poopers, the Brown Stallion

claire said...

you know what? i like all three names.

i'm drawing a super leprochaun picture.

i'm also pretty bored at work.

stay tuned.

Cupcake said...

Wow, I want to play. I love the ongoing adventures of our leprochaun friend.

How about, "Deeruns, the Old Black Mare"?