Monday, May 21, 2007

Proof of Fun

Yesterday, as Josh has mentioned, Josh, Seth, and I went to the New York Aquarium and Coney Island (Coney meaning rabbit. I guess there were once rabbits on the "island"?). Here are the boys posing in front of said aquarium.

Look how cute and happy they are to see the giant walrus and the jellyfish and the adorable sea otters!!

Also, we were at the beach, so I had them pose in front of the ocean.

The photos are from my phone, and I can't seem to get them bigger, but you can see the joy and excitement in their eyes. It's almost as if they KNEW we would see a sperm whale battle a giant squid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lies, Claire, lies!!! A#1) Josh wouldn't know fun if it tickled him; B#2) Seth's inherent ninja sensibilities kills fun; C#3) as you aren't in these photos, we can't prove you were there. Also, there's no such thing as a walrus and you know it.

(Please can we go back?)

claire said...

we can and will go back. if only to experience coney island before they turn it into highrise luxury housing.

just like the rest of new york.

J said...

I really do hate it when fun tickles me, it's true.

Of course I would not be aware of the fact that it was fun who was tickling me. I'd just be like
"who the hell is tickling me? I don't recognize you!"