Wednesday, November 30, 2005

thanks cupcake!!

thanks to the lovely ms. cupcake i just spent a half hour of my work time creating an "avatar". i don't really know what the shit is going on, but there's a cow involved, so it can't be all that bad, right?

here she is, my virtual alter-ego. this is like what i thought the internet would be when i was 8. i'd have this cyber claire, galavanting around, making out with slutty internet boys. ok maybe that was later. but still. this is a throwback, dude.

Yahoo! Avatars

3 comments:

J said...

I made one that looks nothing like me, but I can't figure out how to put it on my blog. My brain has been dulled with happy thoughts of Romania and bears driving tiny cars.

Cupcake said...

I am honored by the shout out. But why do they all look like slutty waifs? What do the guys look like? Where is the "make out with slutty boys" button?? I can't find it. Bravo, Yahoo, another brilliant time waster.

claire said...

you just have to rub the slutty waif's head the right way, and a slutty waif boy shows up. on top of the cow. and then they make out. twice.