Friday, March 23, 2007

...

Tomorrow, Seppo and I head to the great land of Turkey. There we will eat a lot of street kabobs, probably contract the double dragon, and have to be airlifted out of our hotel room. In the event that does not happen, you might see blog posts for the next week and a half about our travels. You might not. I'm just saying, it's a possibility. There will definitely be pictures of it afterwards. So, be prepared. Also, if you want a postcard, email me your address and I'll see what I can do.

Istanbul Ho!!!

5 comments:

J said...

I want a postcard. Have fun!

Flushy McBucketpants said...

i expect photos of the hagia sofia. that place looks awesome. you should claim it for spain and then live there.

Stacy P said...

Have a wonderful time!

bex said...

have an amazing time! cant wait to see pics

bex said...

and um, belated congrats on the phd program!