Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm already starting to look more like Toby

Yes. I've probably told everyone I know already, but I've decided on a graduate program.

Starting in September, I will be in the CUNY Ph.d. program for School Psychology. Oh, and they're paying for it. niiiiiiice. It makes me feel like this:


and in five to six years, you can call me Dr. Claire. I mean, you could call me that now, but it would be wrong. And I realize I should have been calling Toby Dr. Toby the whole time. Forgive me, Dr. Toby??

5 comments:

J said...

Congratulations Dr. Claire.

J said...

PS

Toby's not here in graduate school land. I've been here for nearly a year and I can't find him. The only reason I applied to school was because I thought I'd see Toby more. Sometimes I wonder if he goes to graduate school at all.

claire said...

yeah, I figured that once I got the email, Toby would appear, like the ghost of phd's past.

Our apartment is now filled with grad students. Deirdre will have to start a program soon.

Hatty said...

congratulasio, claire!...

at least, that's what stop n' shop wrote on my cake when i graduated from vassar. hooray!

Flushy McBucketpants said...

Dear Dr. Claire,

I've been having dreams recently where I'm in a swimming pool that's full of milk and coco pops. and i'm naked with a water buffalo. what does that mean?

Sincerely,
Wet Dreams