Monday, February 26, 2007

i am an internet celebrity

now do i get to do lots of drugs and shave my head?

today i was buying a sandwich for lunch and a girl i don't know walked up to me and said, "you look really familiar, i know i know you from somewhere."

I said, "ok, but i have lookalikes all over the city. it could be someone else." (because i do. i have had people who know me really well walk up to complete strangers because they look just like me. i think it's the jew-ness and the glasses).

Anyway, she stood and stared at me for a second and then she said, do you know cc? i said i had knew of her and read her blog and that she was friends of my friends but we had never met. turns out, this random girl is the sister of the boyfriend of cc. she must have seen pictures of me on toby's or will's or josh's blogs?

anyway, now that i'm a celebrity, i expect to be able to do crazy shit whenever i want. and then blame the pressure and the paparazzi for it. be prepared.

also, that's really weird. right?

2 comments:

cc said...

Yes, it is very weird. When I got the boyfriend's sister's email and got to your name I went...Claire? Claire who? It took me a very long second to understand.

Congrats on the fame...do I get any royalties?

claire said...

I will give you 2.5% of anything I get related to my internet celebrity status.

so, you probably get like a shake thrown on your head at some point in the future.

mazeltov!!