Monday, December 12, 2005

i'm telling you, people, no more dying.

Meg Perry, vassar class of '02, died on saturday when her bus (the Frida Bus) took an offramp too fast and flipped over (onto meg, apparently).

Meg was definitely what one would call a "free spirit" and pretty much followed her bliss her whole life. I'm not claiming to have been a good friend of meg's, but we were definitely friendly through my years at vassar. I just thought i should put something out there. i know you guys didn't know her very well, but she was a vassar kid nonetheless.

i don't know any details about memorial services in the area (there was one on sunday in new orleans) but if you're interested, you can email me and i'll find out some info from ian.

1 comment:

J said...

Yeah, I knew her. Not well. That's really sad.