Tuesday, January 31, 2006

all class, all the time

That's right, people. Two weeks hence Andy and I will be classing it up at Trump's Taj Mahal. Now the question is (not why) but WHAT we will do with ourselves once we are there. I'm voting for making fun of the crazy old people and trying not to lose all of my money. Oh, and drinking. a lot.

Brad suggested I hit the Wheel of Fortune slot machine (which has the reputation of being a "loose slot", obviously making me giggle). If any of you have other suggestions, please do let me know.

My aims for the trip are to eat a lot of food, possibly ordering room service (my dad would kill me), and to not be in NYC for at least one day. I'm also hoping that it's not freezing cold so that we can walk up and down the boardwalk, because i've been to vegas, and i've been to rome (sheena, commence singing now), but i've never been to atlantic city. and i think that's something everyone should do at one time or another. i mean, it can't be worse than anaheim, right?

plus, according to the website, we will "sleep like maharajas" which has the bonus of being completely meaningless AND totally offensive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right, CJ does not believe in room service