Monday, September 25, 2006

is that a skin ailment, or are you just happy to see me?

This morning, on the train, I saw a man with a beard that was shaved like this.

At first, I thought maybe he had leprosy, or mold, or something alien growing on his face.

Nope. I think this was supposed to be "ironic" facial hair. I mean, I'm all for the Hulk Hogan-esque beard, but it came up a little to high in the moustache region for that.

I hope you enjoy my rendition of the jackass on the train. Sorry I stared, dude. It was scary that early in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad of three things things:

A1) that Claire continues to act as a touchstone for the couturely-challenged youth of our time. Can't think of a better lady for the job. She renders opinions in a firm but gentle way.

B2) for artpad.com in general.

C3) that Claire realizes work time is posting funny-things-for-us-to-read time. Watch and learn, Will!

claire said...

i thank you, erin, for your support.

while i am not the sartorial queen i pretend to be, i do like to pass judgement sometimes.

sadly, i only used paint. not artpad.com. next time.