Thursday, March 30, 2006

allow myself to clarify... myself

Ok. based on the number of frantic phone calls and emails from concerned family members and the wife, I think I need to clarify my last post a little. not that anyone else cares, but - you know - on the off chance.

So, when i said "i no longer want to be a psychologist" i should have written "i no longer want to attend a clinical psychology program and be a clinical psychologist". instead, i'm going to get a degree in School Psychology, after which i will be able to, and may in fact, get my liscense and have a private psych practice, but let's not count our chickens, eh?

Ok, so the only thing left to decide (not thinking about taking the GREs, applying, interviewing at, and actually getting into any program) is whether I want a Ph.D. or an Ed.D. I'm not entirely clear on the difference, as they take the same amount of time and you're eligible for the same jobs/salaries/liscensing options. oh well.

yes. deep breath. thank you.

2 comments:

tobs said...

i don't know what any of those distinctions mean, but north carolina is a nice place to live.

Anonymous said...

The Answer