Wednesday, March 08, 2006

jumping jehosephat i love my job

So, part of my job is to be the Social Director for the department. I'm not very good at it. A few weeks ago I had motivated enough to plan for a Behavioral Medicine Bowling Adventure (after the suggestions of my boss, Richard). This was exciting. I love bowling (as you may have guessed), and a bowling night with the coworkers promised to be interesting, to say the least.

Anyway, today while we were eating birthday cake Richard started talking about how much he loved The Big Lebowski and wouldn't it be great if we could watch it before bowling? we then proceeded to scream at those who have not seen it and act out our favorite scenes for them. (have i mentioned that i want to be Richard's friend?).

So now, in addition to a bowling night, we are having a screening of The Big Lebowski, just our lab, in a big classroom with a projection screen. we get to skive off work, we're going to have pizza, and then we get to go bowling. it's going to be awesome. i love my job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And did you know your great, great-aunt Florence actually WAS a Lebowski??